Monday, September 18, 2017

Design Inpiration: Animal Prints

There are some things I think I will always love until the end of time...white and gray marble, gold and brass, creepy old paintings and animal prints.


I'd love to share some things that inspire my design in my own home, and the first are animal prints.

It's actually hard to say what my style is. Basically, if it speaks to me, I incorporate it into my home. And, I really feel that's much more important than following any trend.

The other day, I was sitting in my living room wearing my leopard flats and I thought, the space really needed a bit of animal print.

Here are some of my favorite inspiration pictures...

Source

Source

Source Unknown

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Thoughts on adding animal prints to your own homes? They don't need to be over the top full rooms, but maybe a pillow or other small element somewhere.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.