Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Contributor Post & Thanksgiving Dining Room Sneak Peek

Hey everyone! I have lots of good things happening this week!
 
First of all, today you can see my November contributor post over at Jennifer Rizzo Design Company.

This is one of my most favorite projects to date, so I hope you will stop on over to check out all the details and to leave me a comment!



 
Also, on Thursday, I will be taking part in another edition of the Blogger Stylin' Home Tours! This one is devoted to Thanksgiving and I am sharing my natural and organically styled dining table.  Here's a little glimpse...



bsht-thanksgiving-graphic


Have I mentioned that autumn is my favorite season? Because it totally and completely is!




6 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.