Friday, February 14, 2014

Things I'm Loving This Week...

It is so snowy here! I seriously want to cry (no really, I might) over the thought of going out there to shovel yet again. Especially after the gobs of sleet we got last night. My back is so not good to begin with and now it hurts...badly.
 
Days like this (when I'm finished shoveling) are just meant for a little online browsing and shopping.  Here are my faves...
 

 


Aren't those tiny little cups just gorgeous? I could think of about a million uses for them.
 
That bar cart is nowhere near my budget, but still great as an inspiration piece!
 
Love the pillows! The PB Teen one makes me think that eventually it will be summer and the Target pillow is in my home right now! I bought two earlier this week for some changes we've made to our dining room and they are even more fantastic in person.
 
And, are those Garnet Hill candles not the coolest? I love how they have them grouped!
 
 








If you liked this post you may also like...

Creating a Bar Cart & Conscious Shopping


DIY Modern Country Candelabra
 




3 comments:

  1. Yep!! Spring will be here soon... And I can not wait!!!! I am so sorry you are having problems with your back. My husband hurt his shoveling as well and they are still calling for more next week!! Your finds are lovely as always !!! A wonderful weekend to you!!! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love browsing Pottery Barn Teen and that pillow looks like a must have item. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving number 2, but 1 and 4 are pretty fantastic too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.