Friday, December 6, 2013

Things I'm Loving This Week....Pretty Gift Ideas

Hey everyone! Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? I am totally not even close, but that's OK! I have some super cute gift ideas today that I am really loving!
 
1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5
 
 
So, if anyone in my family is reading and is looking for a little something for me, I would totally rock those Antro hair ties. Just saying...
 

P.S. Don't forget the Christmas home tour I will be a part of starts Monday, December 9th. I hope you'll join us!



Seriously. I will be joining all these awesome bloggers!!!

Monday:
Roeshel - DIY Showoff
Jess and Monica - East Coast Creative
Laura - Finding Home
Brittany - Brittany Makes
 
Tuesday:
Lindsay - Makely Home
Caitlin - Desert Domicile
Carolyn - Sweet Chaos Home
 
Wednesday: 
Jamie - C.R.A.F.T.
Michelle - Decor and the Dog
Whitney - The Curtis Casa
Kristin - Bliss at Home
Summer - Simple Stylings
 
Thursday:
 
Jenna - SAS Interiors
Chris - Just a Girl
Michelle - Iron and Twine
Jennifer - Dimples & Tangles
 
Friday:
Jen - The Chronicles of Home
Kristin - Hunted Interior
Eileen - A Creative Day
Lakeitha - Lakeitha Duncan
Kristen - KFD Designs
Jessica - Dear Emmeline
Carmel - Our Fifth House
 
 








 
 If you liked this post you may also like...
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh lady! I will take each and every one of these! How cool are those bracelets....I would love to get some of these with cool sayings on them for my girls! Inspiration in the form of a bracelet! Brilliant! And I will take those necklaces for me! HA! And I am no where near to being done with my shopping either! A very happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.