Friday, November 29, 2013

Things I'm Loving This Week...Gift Edition

Happy day after Turkey Day friends!
 
 
I hope you all had the best and most relaxing day yesterday! We completely did. And, truth, I never even got out of yoga pants the entire day. It was fab!
 
Do you head out shopping on Black Friday? I completely do not! I prefer shopping online from the comfort (and warmth...it is freezing here) of my own home.  Which, actually is how this little series I have on Fridays got started!
 
So, here are some of my fav gift ideas for Christmas 2013. What do you all think?
 
1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5
 

I am kind of obsessed with the cat tipi. I know. I know. But....Figaro would absolutely love something like this and it is so cute. Plus, today is actually Figgy's one year adoption date. I cannot believe we have had this little love for a full year!
 
 
 

 








 
 If you liked this post you may also like...
 

1 comment:

  1. Such great gifts here lady! And yes that peppermint bark is insanely delicious!!! I think I am going to try to make some this year with the beans!!! Congrats on having your sweet love for a year! That is a fantastic picture of Figgy on that blue chair!!! All the best this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.