Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Outfits Inspirations: Stripes




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lately, I've been really wanting to incorporate more spring items into my wardrobe (despite the snow and rain and all that) and I've been noticing that I've been pinning lots of outfits that feature stripes.  I already have a striped scarf, similar to Number 5, but I think it might be time to add in a few more stripey things.  Have you done any spring shopping yet?


1 Source  2 Source  3 Source  4 Source  5 Source
 
 



3 comments:

  1. love them all - i love, love, love stripes - on clothes, furniture, walls - love it all!
    keya

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I thought I was the only one, haha. I LOVE stripes and these outfits are amazing. Thanks for sharing ;)
    Jamie ~ somuchbetterwithage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These outfits are great. I love them all.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.